One of the most dynamic and fastest growing sports – Squash is exploding at the junior level. The Ivy League and other top colleges place a strong emphasis on their squash programs and often give consideration to applicants who play squash. Voted by Forbes magazine as the world’s #1 healthiest sport, squash is a great cardio workout that also provides ideal training for other sports. A lifetime sport, squash is a fun activity the whole family can participate in. A junior squash program, is run by our Coaching staff at Charlotte Squash Club. The program will emphasize squash techniques and strategies, fitness and sportsmanship.
Upcoming Clinic Dates and School Programs:
- SUNDAY CLINICS — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- CLINIC FOR 7-12 YEAR OLDS — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- CHARLOTTE PREP SCHOOL PROGRAM — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- CHARLOTTE LATIN SCHOOL PROGRAM — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- CHARLOTTE COUNTRY DAY and MYERS PARK GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SQUASH TEAM — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- CHARLOTTE COUNTRY DAY MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAM — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- ARDREY KELL SCHOOL PROGRAM –SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
- MYERS PARK SCHOOL JUNIOR SQUASH PROGRAM — SCHEDULE AND MORE INFO HERE
Skill Level (skill level requirements must be met):
Mini Squash – A basic introduction to squash for 8 and under juniors. They will lean the game with a larger ball, enabling their skills to develop into rallies. A fun, exciting way to play the game.
Beginner – Intro to squash. Working on footwork, racquet skill and building a rally.
Good Beginner and Intermediate Beginner – A higher level of instruction and drills to complete the squash player’s skills. Introduce strategy in points and games.
Advanced – Continue building skills and strategy incorporating more attacking shots and volleys.
Cost: Cost varies depending on clinic. See clinic event for pricing.
Equipment required: Non-marking shoes, racquet, goggles (may be purchased from the club)
Play the pro Thursday nights!
Play a game against Coach
An example brochure of junior programming is posted below. Current times and days may have changed. Please check with Please contact CSC’s Head Pro via email or cell (980) 275-9178; or Connie Barnes at email@example.com or (301) 807-9905 for current program offerings.